Request a Demo »
The DuoProbe combines the proven technology of the 10-sensor FailSafe Probe with an added 4-20mA Pressure Transducer in one device. When used with the MultiSmart it allows for greater granularity of measurement, device arbitration and failover, time-to-spill functionality, and increased levels of operational trending data.
The DuoProbe combines the proven reliability of the Multitrode level-sensing probe with the accuracy of a pressure transducer.
The Power of Two - Level Sensing Probe & Pressure Sensing in One Convenient Device!
Designed for use with the MultiSmart intelligent Pump Station Manager, the DuoProbe offers the proven benefits of the probe:
- Virtually no maintenance
- Unaffected by grease, foam, or turbulence
- Installed with out entering the pit
- Visual set points for operators
And with the DuoProbe.....
- Atmospheric compensation without troublesome breather tubes
- Dual-level redundancy
- Level measurement to two decimal places
- Smart set-up wizard using advanced algorithms for reliability in all adverse conditions
- Time-to-spill indicators
- The ability to measure the water level in the entire well with one probe
- High resolution level reading is very useful in VFD systems, or any system, where monitoring small changes in level is desirable
- Ability to monitor the liquid level after it has exceeded the top of the Probe - especially significant in emergency conditions
- Exact measurements and accuracy
- Particular useful to sites with SCADA because Operators can determine which well(s) are at their highest levels and dispatch emergency generator equipment accordingly
- Reduced call-outs
- VFD compatible for greater energy savings
||IP68 to 15m for life of product
||20m max. (recommended
||Range: 0-40 degrees C
||Range: -40-80 degrees C